tirsdag 26. juli 2011

Recycled wall paper!

All the flowers on this layout have been cut from a piece of wall paper that I originally intended to use on a wall in my home, but found too "messy" in a large scale and dropped it. Because I found the cherry blossoms so pretty, I decided they could be used on various projects - and some ended up on this layout. I´m rather pleased with the way it turned out. 
I also love this picture of my little girl playing with her feet not long after she discovered that she actually had them. She was about three months at this time. Not long after, she began sucking on her big toes - too cute! 
I used some decor brads in the middle of some of the flowers, and some butterflies from MM. The letters are from AC and Dymo. 


Thanks to all of you who visits my blog and for leaving much appreciated comments :-)

3 kommentarer:

Marita ♫♫♫ sa...

Så herlig LO. Fantastiske flotte og spreke farger du har brukt♥. Likte denne veldig godt.

Ha en fin kveld.

Klem Marita♫♫

Camilla sa...

Så frisk og herlig LO, Marie! :) Du lager jo alltid så mye lekkert, lekent og stilig:)

mette sa...

Herlig flott side. Nusselig bilde og fint med alle blomstene.